Under the direction of Project Management, administrative personnel shall have demonstrated working knowledge of various software applications, to include, but not limited to Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook. Ability to be multi-task oriented, research and coordinate project assignments, generate query reports, communicate effectively, prioritize work alignments, gather information, research and analyze data and demonstrate superior organizational skills
- Provide customer services assistance (e.g., answering phones, greeting visitors, pickup of small supplies from NIH stores, delivery of meeting agendas/attachments, etc.);
- Assist the Facility Trainers with computerized slides for training presentations or workshops;
- Provide computer and clerical support to the Project Managers and the CAF Management Staff;
- Provide back-up support to the daily services provided by the Administrative Operations Analyst(s) as a result of absenteeism;
- Develop, operate/coordinate, and maintain a protocol management data base to include summary of ASP’s, renewal and expiration dates, tracking requirements for husbandry, caging, diet, surgical and post-surgical care. Communicates with the Institute ACUC Coordinators regarding the status of their ASP, tracks renewal of ASP and notifies CAF Management of the expiration of the ASPs 30 days, 48 and 24 hours prior to expiration.
- Maintenance of the contact lists in the K:\Outlook Distribution Lists Folder, ASP Investigators List, ACTIVE PROTOCOL SUMMARY, MASTER PROTOCOL LOG, PROTOCOL STATUS REPORT
- Coordinate employee background investigation procedures and NIH identification badge issuance. Coordinate and maintain employee training documentation, dates of health exams, testing, technical certification, processing employee pictures, assignments of lockers, facility manuals, keys, cardkeys, and safety equipment;
- Coordinate and maintain revisions to the CAF SOP and CAF Emergency Response and Preparedness books.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation, maintenance, input, and distribution of current Animal Study Proposals, modifications, revisions, and other tasks associated with developing and keeping Animal Study Proposals accurate and up-to-date. Tracks and monitors all new or revised Animal Study Proposals as they are from the Institute for review and sets due dates for responses. Maintains the official files of all Animal Study Proposals, any associated addenda, and maintains accurate, up-to-date database on information pertaining to all Animal Study Protocols.
- Prepare and maintain weekly Concierge Shift Schedule
- Prepare and distribute CAF Mail Daily, weekend on call schedules, vet on call schedules and phone list, and signage required in the facility;
- Coordinate the inventory and disbursement of office supplies to team leaders;
- Other duties as assigned